This app allows you to stream, remote control, and cast to your Xbox One or Series X/S game console! It supports physical controllers connected to your phone or virtual on screen gamepad’s. Additionally, this app can configure your Xbox to stream straight to your SmartTV eliminating the need to use an HDMI cable. Keep your Xbox in the living room and play from the SmartTV in your bedroom!
– Remote Play: Stream content to your phone and control it with a mini on screen gamepad. Even stream in 1080p resolution and Xbox One backwards compatible games (360 games)!
-xCloud: Remote play Xbox games without needing to be on the same WiFi network as your console with the xCloud feature. (Requires a Xbox GamePass subscription).
– Media Cast: Cast videos from your phone to your Xbox 360, Xbox One or Series X/S console.
-TV Cast: Cast your console’s screen straight to a Smart TV (currently requires a high end Smart TV of 60fps and at 1080p).
– Controller Builder: Create and save your very own custom full screen or mini Gamepads for in-game play.
– Physical Controller: All streaming screens will work with a physical controller connected to your phone. We have even tested playing a Xbox game with a PS5 controller!
– Media Remote: Control your console with a simple media remote while playing video’s or navigating your console’s home-screen.
– Notification Remote: Quickly control your console without opening the app at all via a simple notification tray remote.
– MirrorCast: Create a local server on your WiFi network that allows any connected device to stream content from your console. Even stream straight to a not so smart TV, Mac, Linux device, or virtually any device with a modern web browser.
This app is still in its early stages of development. Please submit any feature requests or bugs!