Whether you are a hiker for skiing, for horsing, for mountain biking, for cycling or whether you practice trail running, hunting or picking mushrooms.
MA-Rando is the best tool for you. MARando will help you on your hikes
MA-Rando lets you download the offline maps you need.
On the premises, without a mobile network, you keep the display of these maps.
The application is economical and will record your entire route even after 12 hours of operation.
The application offers:
– sending your GPS position in case of emergency
– view your position on the map (GPS position, altitude, speed).
– record your track and quickly notify you on your altitude, distance, …
– sending your route to other people
– follow a previously loaded GPX or KML track
– keep a history of your outings and imported tracks
– listen to a voice guidance to follow a route
– display information of your route (speeds, duration, distance traveled, breaks, elevation)
– to save the maps in cache for operation in “off-line” mode
The principle of downloading is simple. When you have access to a network (Wifi, 5G, 4G, 3G, …), you download the maps in an area that you define or from a GPX file containing the route.
Getting started with the application is easy, the “Help” menu is available to help you.
For any suggestions or improvements, contact: [email protected]