With the FP mobile app, you can:
– Access all the latest news and analysis from Foreign Policy.
– Search topics of interest.
– Share stories to Twitter and Facebook as well as with other social networks.
– Listen to podcasts from FP Studios and our partners.
– Find and register for upcoming FP events and browse past events.
In-app and ForeignPolicy.com subscribers can:
– Save a story to read it later and offline.
– Access subscriber-only newsletters.
– Configure a My FP feed of content based on your preferences.
– Receive push alerts to get notified of the latest content published by FP.
– Access recent editions of Foreign Policy’s print edition.
– Receive invitations to FP Live conversations with editors and experts.
Already a Foreign Policy subscriber? Login to the mobile app with your Foreign Policy account. Existing FP subscribers have full access to all content.
Not a subscriber? Get instant and unlimited access to the Foreign Policy mobile app directly through in-app purchase.
In-app subscription options:
Via in-app subscription, enjoy unlimited access to articles in the Foreign Policy app. In-app subscribers can create an account to access all subscription benefits in-app and at ForeignPolicy.com. Cancel anytime.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year, and your credit card will be charged through your Google Play Store account. You can turn off auto-renew at anytime in your Google Play Store account settings.