**Please note that the food trucks and takeaways that are shown on the app are currently limited to the countries Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Belgium. However, we plan to steadily
|Genre||Food & drink »|
|Version||Varies with device|
Please note that the food trucks and takeaways that are shown on the app are currently limited to the countries Luxembourg, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Belgium. However, we plan to steadily expand this range during the coming months.
Hungry? A tight schedule? Looking for a high-quality place to eat or for a new snack experience?
Then you’ve found just the right app: Snack Track! Within a few clicks you find every food truck or takeaway in your vicinity and far beyond.
• The best snacks at a glance!
• Share your culinary experiences thanks to the real-time comment function!
• Your personal list of favourites!
• Bi … tri … quadrilingual!
• Enjoy and rate by the use of a star system!
• Sophisticated search function!
What, where and when? If the user visits the profile of a food truck or a takeaway, he gets a multiplicity of information:
• the current and the following positions with navigation function,
• the opening hours,
• a short description of the food truck or the takeaway,
• the menu card with possibly available special offers,
• the necessary contact details,
• as well as every existing social media link.
Moreover the user gets the possibility to gain inspiration from the comments of other users or to share his own experiences after a successful login with Facebook.
In addition he can give a clear rating by the use of the simple stellar system.
Whether events or top special offers, Snack Track keeps the user always up-to-date to enable him thereby the best possible snack experience. Furthermore, Snack Track informs the user about the newly added food trucks and takeaways or about particular recommendations that are composed by us.
By means of a sophisticated search function the user can either look for concrete names or find out his personal flavor within the 18 food categories – from vegetarian over French to Italian.