Learn 3500 Korean nouns, adjectives and verbs to enrich your vocabulary. Memorize and practice most common Korean words. Listen pronunciation of the words. Learn with word games, phrases and word list
Tobo: Learn Korean Vocabulary
|Name||Tobo: Learn Korean Vocabulary|
|Version||Varies with device|
Build a daily habit of learning 5 words a day to see long term progress.
– Flip the flashcards to find out the meaning of the Korean words.
– Swipe right if you learned the word.
– Swipe left if you want the card to be shown again in the future.
– Listen pronunciation of the Korean words, verbs, phrases and adjectives.
– Track your progress in each level.
– Images provided in the back of the card to help you remember the words naturally. New images are being added.
– Review learned words.
– Play word games to practice in an entertaining way.
– Earn points by learning and practicing. Then unlock phrases and word lists.
– Favorite words and stats.
– Common words for all levels: A1,A2,B1,B2,C1,C2
– Unlock Phrasebook and word lists as you progress for several topics.