NFTtrack uses a fun and easy way to help you invest in NFTs with a track record backed by on-chain transactions. It enables you to follow top NFT investors and your Twitter friends, and thus discover
NFT Track: Follow NFT Whale
|Name||NFT Track: Follow NFT Whale|
|Version||Varies with device|
With NFTtrack, you can discover the best and hottest trends in NFT! From CryptoPunks to Bored Ape Yacht Club, Doodles…… it monitors the NFTs and PFPs that are getting snapped up by celebrities and influencers, including StephenCurry, Pranksy, MikeTyson, SnappDogm, CozomoMedici, VVD, N0b0dy, etc.
With NFTtrack, you can:
– Track, monitor and be alerted of NFT whale buy, mint and sell
– Always know what NFTs your Twitter friends are buying and selling
– Discover new NFT investment trends and minting opportunities
– Explore true NFT value and rarity
– Keep abreast of the latest floor price alerts
– Learn about the sale history and ownership of popular NFTs
– View anyone’s NFT via Collections/Twitter/ENS/Wallet address
50K+ NFT whales (keep adding)
40K+ NFT projects (keep adding)
Additional new features added every single month!
If you are interested in NFT collecting on Opensea, Foundation, Rarible, NFT games such as Axie Infinity, Cryptokitties, Sorare, Sandbox and Decentraland, NFT collections such as BAYC – Bored Ape Yacht Club, CryptoPunks, or trading card collecting and trading games such as Veve, Topps, Topshot & Quidd, you must love NFTtrack.
For feedback and assistance, You can find us on Twitter @NFTtrack.